All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1982, this dictionary offers a practical aid to students of social work and of social policy in their conversation about social welfare. It explains the meaning or range of meanings of common terms and explains their applications in welfare, legislation, policy and use by welfare practitioners. It helpfully cross-references terms with similar or related terms that might be considered alongside. In addition, most entries are concluded by references which introduce the reader to a more extended treatment of the term or an elaboration of its application in the language of social welfare. Although first published in 1989, this book will be a valuable resource for students of social work, social policy and social welfare.
- Author(s)Professor Noel W. Timms,Rita Timms
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight585 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.