All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe thirty-eight Bach Flower Remedies are made from n-poisous wild flowers and offer a simple means to establish inner harmony. This book is an essential dictionary listing the positive and negative qualities associated with each natural remedy. Whereas a person categorised by the positive aspect would have little need for the remedy in question, those who share the qualities listed under the negative aspect would benefit from taking it. There is also a separate section on the uses and health benefits of Rescue Remedy.
- Author BiographyT W Hyne Jones was an expert in the Bach Flower Remedies and a close colleague of the late Nora Weeks, one of the founder members of the Doctor Edward Bach Centre.
- Author(s)T. W. Hyne Jones
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight110 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.