All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid President Grant Really Get a Ticket for Driving a Horse Too Fast? explores whether there's a factual basis for beliefs about the presidents. Readers will find out if a young George Washington really did chop down his fathers cherry tree, if it is true that James Madison lived most of his life with a bullet lodged in his shoulder, and whether it is true that Andrew Jackson was shot twice while he was president. They'll also learn fun facts about the presidents through entertaining sidebars that appear throughout the book.
- Author(s)Sandra Donovan
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleIs That a Fact?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Out-of-print date11/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width184 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin W Thompson
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.