All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people struggle with questions about how to pray, what to pray for, and even whether to pray at all. Nancy Jo Sullivan and Jane Kise help people get away from the magic formula mentality of prayer and recognize how God is at work in their lives. With explorative retellings of relevant Bible stories, true accounts of people's prayer experiences, and reflections by the authors, this book will lead people past the topic of prayer and straight to the God who is listening.
- Author BiographyNancy Jo Sullivan has written articles for Guideposts, Reader's Digest, and Focus on the Family magazines. A co-compiler and editor of Stories for the Heart, she has also authored three books, including Moments of Grace and Did You Get What You Prayed For? Nancy lives with her husband and three young daughters in St. Paul, Minnesota. Jane A. G. Kise, Ed. D., is the coauthor of over a dozen books, including LifeKeys, Did You Get What You Prayed For? and Find Your Fit. In addition to school staff development consulting, she teaches seminars on prayer, spirituality, and finding meaning and purpose in life. She holds an MBA in finance from the Carlson School of Management and a doctorate in Educational Leadership from the University of St. Thomas. She and her family reside in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Jane A. G. Kise,Nancy Jo Sullivan
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width131 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.