All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionDid the Ancient Romans eat crisps? Who was the first queen to use a toilet? Have a city's streets ever been paved with gold? This book takes a fun look at history by asking and answering a series of quirky yet thought-provoking questions such as these! Although primarily a recreational read, the book nevertheless contains a wealth of fascinating information and bizarre facts about history that readers will be sure to find captivating.
- Author BiographyPaul Mason has written more than 100 books for children, on topics ranging from extreme sports to urban myths. Notable titles include Money Doesn't Grow on Trees and From Armpits to Zits for teens, and Monster Hunter, a series of books on tracking down and dealing with vampires, werewolves, extra-terrestrials, and ghosts. An avid surfer, snowboarder, and mountain biker, Paul writes many sports titles and has also produced a website guide to ski resorts.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRead Me!: Questions You Never Thought You'd Ask
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)HL Studios
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.