All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the reader with an overview of the teaching of computer science as a primary and secondary school subject. It addresses questions in the teaching of computer science from a practice-oriented perspective and also develops a competence model that clearly demonstrates the educational and general value of computer science as a school subject.
- Author BiographyEckardt Modrow, Kerstin Strecker, Universitat Gottingen.
- Author(s)Eckart Modrow,Kerstin Strecker
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight490 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.