All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.31
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us live with the stubborn idea that we'll always have tomorrow to do our most important and valuable work. We fill our days with frantic activity, bouncing from task to task, scrambling to make deadlines and chase the next promotion. But by the end of each day we're often left asking ourselves did the work I do today really matter? We feel the ticking of the clock, but we're stuck in first gear, unsure of the path forward and without a road map to guide us.Her'e the hard truth: sooner or later all of our tomorrows will run out, so how we choose to spend today is significant. Each day that we postpone difficult tasks and succumb to the clutter that chokes creativity, discipline, and invation results in a net deficit to the world, our organizations, and ourselves. Die Empty is a tool for people who aren't willing to put off their most important work for ather day. Todd Henry explains the forces that keep us in stagnation, and introduces a process for instilling consistent practices into your life that will keep you on a true and steady course. It's t about slaving over a project or living on a whim it's about embracing the idea that time is finite and making the unique contribution to the world that only you can make. Henry shows how to cultivate the mindset and the methods you need to sustain your enthusiasm, push through mental barriers, and unleash your best work each day.Sure to bring a newfound clarity and a sense of urgency to how you approach your work every day, Die Empty will help you reach for and achieve your goals.
- Author BiographyTodd Henry is the founder and CEO of Accidental Creative, a company that helps creative people and teams be prolific, brilliant and healthy. He regularly speaks and consults with companies about how to develop practices that lead to everyday brilliance. Visit AccientalCreative.com to learn more.
- Author(s)Todd Henry
- PublisherGildan Media Corporation
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Media Corporation
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byTodd Henry
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time330
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.