All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe colors displayed by courtly figures in the romances of the 12th and 13thc establish an independent semantics of color, which has been largely unresearched until w. The bodies of courtly figures and the colors of garments worn offer great potential for expressing personal or collective identify. The study shows how the colors of the body directly contribute to constructing the identity of a character in courtly romances.
- Author BiographyCarolin Oster, Siegen, Germany.
- Author(s)Carolin Oster
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiteratur - Theorie - Geschichte
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight587 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.