All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCornelius Torp explores the making of German trade policy in the heydays of globalization before World War I. Based on extensive research, his study offers a ground-breaking analysis of the linkages between international ecomic developments and German national politics.
- Author(s)Cornelius Torp
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2005
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight390 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.