All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionDie Ontologie Franz Brentas: - is the first mograph to present the entire development of Brenta's ontology; - is based, for the most part, on Brenta's unpublished manuscripts; - presents Brenta's ontology of mind and of intentionality which are crucial to the understanding of later developments in Husserl and Meing; - includes introductory chapters on general ontological topics and on Aristotle's metaphysics; - makes extensive use of the tools of contemporary analytic ontology. This volume is for philosophers interested in Austrian Philosophy, Ontology, Theory of Intentionality and Phemelogy.
- Author(s)Arkadiusz Chrudzimski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- Series TitlePhaenomenologica
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 172
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.