All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn West Germany profit-hungry speculators were blamed for rising real estate prices and rental costs. Karl Christian Fuhrer analyzes events in the real estate markets in major cities such as Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, and West Berlin and the heated debate about speculation before 1985. He shatters popular tions while offering salient new data for an informed discussion about freedom and regulation in the housing market.
- Author BiographyKarl Christian Fuhrer, Universitat Hannover.
- Author(s)Karl Christian Fuhrer
- Publisherde Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleStudien Zur Zeitgeschichte
- Series Part/Volume Number89
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintde Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Weight743 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.