All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Western globular amphora culture represents a heterogeneous cultural complex, marked by the juxtaposition of regional and trans-regional elements. This study uses an invative approach for spatiotemporal differentiation, combining statistical with GIS-based analysis. The ability to assign dates to regional influences in a transregional developmental schema facilitates insights about their origins and pathways of dissemination.
- Author BiographyM. Woidich, Freie UniversitatBerlin (ehem.), Deutschland.
- Author(s)Professor in the Department of Arabic and Islamic Studies Manfred Woidich
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectAncient History
- Series TitleTopoi
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1772 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.