All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe topic of thin films is an area of increasing importance in materials science, electrical engineering and applied solid state physics; with both research and industrial applications in microelectronics, computer manufacturing, and physical devices. Advanced, high-performance computers, high-definition TV, broadband imaging systems, flat-panel displays, robotic systems, and medical electronics and diagstics are a few examples of the miniaturized device techlogies that depend on the utilization of thin film materials. This book presents an in-depth overview of the vel developments made by the scientific leaders in the area of modern dielectric films for advanced microelectronic applications. It contains clear, concise explanations of material science of dielectric films and their problem for device operation, including high-k, low-k, medium-k dielectric films and also specific features and requirements for dielectric films used in the packaging techlogy. A broad range of related topics are covered, from physical principles to design, fabrication, characterization, and applications of vel dielectric films.
- Author BiographyKaren Maex, IMEC Fellow, Silicon Process and Device Technology Division, Leuven, Belgium & Professor at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven Mikhail R. Baklanov, Principal Scientist, Silicon Process and Device Technology Division, IMEC, Leuven, Belgium IMEC is the largest independent microelectronics R&D centre in Europe, with over 1250 staff. R&D ranges from the design of complex single-chip and single-package systems for telecommunications and multimedia, new process technologies for optoelectronics, photovoltaics, area-array packing, etc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Materials for Electronic & Optoelectronic Applications
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1102 g
- Width177 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byKaren Maex,Martin Green,Mikhail R. Baklanov
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.