All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA patient's point of view of how to deal with being diet impared and recipe challanged. More than just a cookbook, it is a guide and manual to reduce stress and improve health. This Book Has: Low salt recipes Recipes that can be modified for Calories, fat, Cholesterol, Sodium, Carbohydrates, Sugar and more Recipes for the average kitchen and budget The Book Includes How To: Do the Math Keep Records Read Labels Track Your Health Use Nutrition Information Tailor Recipes to Your Needs and Tastes Tips for the Diet Impaired Managing Restrictions Acclimating to Restrictions Recipes that can be tailored to your requirements Tips for the Menu Challenged Substitutions Proportional Easting Menu Management And much more! At least 10% of Royalties from this book are donated to charity or used for charitable purposes.
- Author BiographyA couple of years ago I got sick and was in and out of hospitals and rehabilitation facilities in a cycle of get sick, work, loose job and repeat the cycle. During my stay in hospitals and rehab facilities I watched a lot of cooking programs and ate a lot of cardboard food. I was put on some dietary restrictions and given a great deal of very confusing counseling. I like to eat and I like to cook. I had to rewrite recipes for my limitations and one day my visiting nurse saw me doing this and the chart I made to keep track of what I ate and drank. He suggested I write a cookbook and manual for coping with the confusion and stress of dieting. Another RN friend of mine (a medical missionary) convinced me such a book would help others. They gave me a great deal of advice and support. The book is Diet Easy - Coping with restricted diets. 101+ Low Salt Recipes from Around the World is the first of a series of companion books to Diet Easy with recipes that are low sodium or suitable for change that would make them low sodium or lower in other things like Calories, Carbohydrates, Fats and Sugars. What was a necessity became my hobby and that became my profession. As long as I keep to my diet and exercise I feel great.
- Author(s)Ray Johnson
- Date of Publication04/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.