All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDiet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli provides diet guidelines and practices for cleansing and optimizing the functioning of the inner neurobiology. This is more than a diet book. It is an integrated set of instructions on yogic nutrition, hygiene and rejuvenation, aiding and facilitating the process of human spiritual transformation. The human body is the doorway between our outer world and a boundless inner realm of peace, love and creative energy. When the doorway has been opened through balanced spiritual practices - health, productivity and happiness in daily life are the natural result. Yogani is the author of ground-breaking books on highly effective spiritual practices, including: Advanced Yoga Practices - Easy Lessons for Ecstatic Living (two comprehensive user-friendly textbooks), and The Secrets of Wilder, a powerful spiritual vel. The AYP Enlightenment Series makes these profound practices available for the first time in a series of concise instruction books. Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli is the sixth book in the series, preceded by Samyama, Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas, Tantra, Spinal Breathing Pranayama, and Deep Meditation.
- Author BiographyYogani is the author of the Advanced Yoga Practices (AYP) system, including more than a dozen Instructional Titles available in Paperback, Kindle eBook and AudioBook editions, covering all aspects of Full-Scope Yoga Practice. Since 1970, he has crossed the lines between many traditions, developing an effective integration of methods including Deep Meditation, Spinal Breathing Pranayama, Hatha, Kundalini, Tantra, Self-Inquiry, and more. It is a flexible, scientific approach rather than a rigid, arbitrary one, and open to public scrutiny, as all spiritual knowledge should be nowadays. He has no desire for guru status - only to have the joy of making a small contribution to helping the disciplines of spiritual practice become open to everyone. He wishes to remain anonymous, preserving a quiet life in practices. AYP is not about the author. It is about all who long for knowledge.
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.