Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe UN Food and Agricultural Organisation estimates by 2050 an extra 200 million tonnes of meat. This book addresses the meat free debate as well as alternative diets such as vegetarianism, veganism and flexitarianism. It also considers the hidden costs of steak, environmentally friendly diets and even possibly including insects in our diet.
- PublisherCambridge Media Group
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIssues Today Series
- Series Part/Volume Number107
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependence Educational Publishers
- Width205 mm
- Height290 mm
- Edited byCara Acred
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.