Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 29 Dec
- AU $8.54+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's the perfect self-teaching guide to help anyone master differential equations, a common stumbling block for students looking to progress to advanced topics in both science and math. It covers first order equations, second order equations and higher, properties, solutions, series solutions, Fourier series and orthogonal systems, partial differential equations and boundary value problems, numerical techniques, and more. It is perfect for a student going on to advanced analytical work in mathematics, engineering, and other fields of mathematical science.
- Author BiographySteven Krantz, Ph.D., is Chairman of the Mathematics Department at Washington University in St. Louis. An award-winning teacher and author, Dr. Krantz has written more than 45 books on mathematics, including Calculus Demystified, another popular title in this series. He lives in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Author(s)S. Krantz
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note100
- Weight573 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.