All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS WITH BOUNDARY-VALUE PROBLEMS, 8E, INTERNATIONAL METRIC EDITION strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and quantitative approaches to the study of differential equations. Beginning engineering and math students like you benefit from this accessible text's wealth of pedagogical aids, including an abundance of examples, explanations, Remarks boxes, definitions, and group projects. Written in a straightforward, readable, and helpful style, the book provides you with a thorough treatment of boundary-value problems and partial differential equations.
- Author BiographyDennis G. Zill is professor of mathematics at Loyola Marymount University. His interests are in applied mathematics, special functions, and integral transforms. Dr. Zill received his Ph.D. in applied mathematics and his M.S. from Iowa State University in 1967 and 1964, respectively. He received his B.A. from St. Mary's in Winona, Minnesota, in 1962. Dr. Zill also is former chair of the Mathematics Department at Loyola Marymount University. He is the author or co-author of 13 mathematics texts.
- Author(s)Dennis G. Zill,Warren Wright
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1293 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Metric ed of 8th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.