All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAddressed to 2nd- and 3rd-year students, this work by a world-famous teacher skillfully spans the pure and applied branches, so that applied aspects gain in rigor while pure mathematics loses ne of its dignity. Equally essential as a text, a reference, or simply as a brilliant mathematical exercise. 1971 edition.
- Author(s)Henri Cartan
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width166 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.