All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeeping mathematical prerequisites to a minimum, this undergraduate-level text stimulates students' intuitive understanding of topology while avoiding the more difficult subtleties and technicalities. Its focus is the method of spherical modifications and the study of critical points of functions on manifolds. 1968 edition.
- Author BiographyAndrew Wallace is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Andrew H. Wallace
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.