All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $34.39Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $45.31Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $33.73Trending at AU $34.67
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $27.22
- AU $18.88Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $14.23Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new edition of a bestseller, author Deborah Blaz helps you differentiate lessons for your world language students based on their learning styles, interests, prior kwledge, and comfort zones. This practical book uses brain-based teaching strategies to help students of all ability levels thrive in a rigorous differentiated learning environment. Each chapter provides classroom-tested activities and tiered lesson plans to help you teach vocabulary, speaking, listening, reading, and writing in world language classes in ways that are interactive, engaging, and effective for all learners. Features new to this edition include: * Sample thematic units to make your lessons more authentic and immersive * New strategies for using techlogy to differentiate world language instruction * Additional checklists, rubrics, and feedback forms to help you organize your lesson plans and track students' progress * New connections to the Common Core State Standards, the ACTFL Standards, Webb's Depth of Kwledge, and Bloom's Taxomy You'll also learn how to differentiate assessment effectively to help all students show their full potential. Classroom-ready tools and templates can be downloaded as free eResources from our website (www.routledge.com/9781138906181) for immediate use.
- Author BiographyDeborah Blaz has taught French to grades 7-12 for the past 36 years in Indiana. She also serves as the World Language Department Chair at her school.
- Author(s)Deborah Blaz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 9 black & white halftones, 70 black & white line drawings
- Weight530 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.