All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2-year Supplementary Curriculum Differentiated Instruction for World Languages essentially covers the first two years of foreign language education curriculum in a supplementary package that teachers will discover easy to use and students find exciting. This toolkit for foreign language teachers is based on National Standards for Foreign Language Learning as well as the Common Core Standards. Reproducible activity and assessment pages make planning and grading easy! Differentiated instruction, project-based learning, and student choice make this book an essential tool in every foreign language teacher's library. Get your classroom excited about showing off their talents and language acquisition skills! From the Authors: Our toolkit includes engaging, supplementary activities to foster critical thinking, creativity, responsibility, and independence in a foreign language classroom. 1. Teaching tips included with each section! 2. Aligned to national standards- each activity coded for easy transition into your lesson plans! 3. An assessment rubric is provided with each activity sheet- grading is a snap! 4. Each unit contains supplementary projects to create and nurture an exciting learning environment for your world language learners!
- Author BiographySue Hubbert, M.A. and Taru Nieminen, M.A.T. Sue and Taru live in West Michigan; they are alumni of Michigan State University and Aquinas College, respectively. Sue has a Master of Arts in English, and Taru has a Master in the Art of Teaching in ESL. They are both passionate about languages; the learning, acquisition, and teaching of languages. Sue has taught Spanish and English in the middle and high school levels for over 30 years as well as having adjunct professorships in area colleges. Taru is a multilingual from Finland and has taught in area elementary and middle schools since 2007 using differentiated instruction throughout her teaching.
- Author(s)Sue Hubbert
- PublisherHubbert and Nieminen
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHubbert and Nieminen
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.