All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable guide for middle school science teachers who have inclusive classrooms The third volume in the Differentiated Instruction series, Differentiated Instruction for the Middle School Science Teacher offers teachers proven techniques for designing and delivering effective science instruction, measuring success, getting students to work together, and collaborating with other professionals. The ready-to-use activities are tied to core curriculum standards for middle school students and each lesson incorporates adaptations for students with different learning needs. * Includes strategies for teaching a standards-based science curriculum * Contains a wealth of activities that can be adapted for learners of all abilities * Offers information for delivering effective instruction, measuring success, and student collaboration The authors, both experienced teachers, offer a range of techniques, such as station/group activities, enrichment activities, and modifications for students with specific disabilities.
- Author BiographyJoan D'Amico, M.A., L.D.T.C., is a learning disabilitiesteacher and consultant in the Garfield School District in NewJersey. She has over 15 years of experience as a learningdisabilities teacher and consultant in both public and privateschools, and also has a private practice as a learning disabilitiesspecialist.
Kate Gallaway, M.A., teaches science and math methods tobeginning teachers and graduate students. She has worked withdistricts and teachers nationwide on differentiatedinstruction. Joan and Kate are also the co-authors of DifferentiatedInstruction for the Middle School Math Teacher andDifferentiated Instruction for the Middle School Language ArtsTeacher.
- Author(s)Joan D'Amico,Karen Eich Drummond,Kate Gallaway
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/08/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDifferentiated Instruction for Middle School Teachers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46