All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the reasons as to why gifted students should be serviced in our schools and take the mystery out of teaching them by implementing the research-supported strategies provided in this book. This updated, second edition resource focuses on ways that teachers can identify gifted students and how curriculum can be extended, accelerated, and enriched to accommodate gifted children. Featuring topics such as preparing a differentiated classroom, curriculum compacting, and encouraging creativity in gifted children, this valuable resource is the perfect tool for any gifted classroom!
- Author(s)Wendy Conklin
- PublisherShell Education Pub
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEffective Teaching in Today's Classroom
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShell Education Pub
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.