CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $35.75Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by teachers for teachers to perfectly support the renewed Primary Framework, Collins New Primary Maths is a whole numeracy programme that builds and develops all the key skills needed to be successful in mathematics. Practical teaching and assessment ideas for every unit mean you can focus on teaching.
- Author BiographyPeter Clark has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor for Barking and Dagenham LEA on the 'Improving Primary Mathematics' initiative. Peter has written materials for QCA, the National Numeracy Strategy, BEAM and other publishers and is also series editor of a primary mathematics scheme. He is a PGCE, GTP and MA course lecturer and runs in-service training at schools and conferences.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins New Primary Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.