All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author examines the legal questions arising from the fact, that t all member states of the European Union belong to the Eurozone. More than seven years after the introduction of the Euro and more than twelve years after the Treaty of Maastricht introduced the provisions on the Ecomic and Monetary Union in the EC-Treaty, these questions are only seldom examined in legal literature. The author tries to fill this gap.
- Author BiographyJochen Beutel, Europa-Universitat Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder).
- Author(s)Jochen Beutel
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication21/02/2006
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSchriften zum Europaischen und Internationalen Privat-, Bank- und Wirtschaftsrecht S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberBand 8
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintRechtswissenschaften de Gruyter Verlags-GmbH
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.