All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFemi's betrayal of Janice with Lola is too much for her to bear. She decides to leave Nigeria and return to America to have her baby. Lola tries desperately to make Femi forget about his other wife, while Femi makes plans to go to America to be with Janice when the baby is born. Lola is devastated that she cant compete with Janice and decides to plan ather way to get Femi back.
- Author BiographyWanda Arrington Akorede was born in Chicago Illinois. Wanda has always been a natural storyteller, as a child she wrote several stories and poems. She traveled to Nigeria in 1977 where she resided with her husband and children for ten years. A world traveler she has visited several African countries, Europe, and the Middle East. Upon her return to the USA, Wanda completed her degree in counseling. She wrote her first book, The Other Wife while living in Houston, Texas where she found she had a passion for writing. She completed the sequel Difficult Choices and several other quality works of fiction including a children's book titled, The Closet, which was published in 2000. Wanda is presently completing a Masters Degree in Counseling/Psychology, while working on the final book in The Other Wife trilogy called, Agree to Disagree.
- Author(s)Wanda Arrington Akorede
- PublisherS W a International
- Date of Publication18/10/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintS W a International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.