All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDifficult Conversations: How To Discuss What Matters Most in Communication. Initiating a difficult conversation is similar to having a cold. We all come down with frequent colds, and thus, we kw how much of a nuisance it can be despite the fact that it does t have any cure. Difficult conversations should t be avoided as this is an integral part of managing our challenges and thus streamlining our relationships whether in the office, at home or anywhere else. Is based on the fact that it could be very pivotal to performance management, promotion of openness as well as improvement of important dynamics as part of building a team spirit. The ugly truth is, however, difficult the conversation is, there are practical step by step ways through which you can handle the conversation in a better and informed manner as possible. This is simply by mastering the art of doing it so as to yield the right outcome that you desire while taking into consideration the feelings of the other party in the conversation. The key to your mastery of difficult one-to-one conversations at the workplace or home revolves around good performance, conduct as well as taking control of issues that often compound effective communication. This book will, therefore, offer you with the guidelines and secrets that I have used in the past in actually handling difficult conversations. This is by ensuring that you stay at the top of your game and taking charge of the situation that is facing. Then, you have to make sure that you place defined boundaries in place to guard your emotions so that you gather the required confidence to face the big monster in the room! Will guide you to ensuring that you have a good action plan to approaching the conversation and going through it until it reaches completion efficiently. The mistake that many difficult people across the globe often make is that they often approach the conversation without a plan and thus end up prolonging it and thus contributing to increased intensity of the problem in spite their good intentions from the very start. You have to kw when to expand the conversation and when to stick to the point. You have to ensure that seek clarifications necessary to widen your understanding of the issues that you need to understand and when to restrict it. It plays a central role in determining what happens, and people often learn it through experience. Through this book, you will gain in-depth insight into ways to tackle difficult people and conversations and thus allowing you the opportunity to test your skills safely in a supportive surrounding. Reading this book will change the the way you think and manage stressful situations with difficult conversations:
- The truth about difficult conversation.
- Tips for handling difficult conversations
- Things that you have to prepare before going into a conversation
- Be sure about the issue at hand.
- Properly manage emotions.
- Be silent conformably.
- Preserve your relationship.
- Ensure consistency.
- Grow your conflict resolution skill and candid approach to a difficult conversation.
- Factors that make a conversation difficult.
- Important skills and responses during difficult conversations.
- So much, much more information in this book about difficult conversations.
- People who have problems communicating with difficult people in their lives.
- Those who want to learn how to manage a difficult situation and difficult people.
- Those who want to learn more about the cause and effect of difficult conversations.
- Author BiographyLuke F. Gregory is an accounting expert at the base, self-development author, entrepreneur, and internet marketer. He is sure that through education, correct information, mental consistency, patience and a little inspiration, we can all come to a level of prosperity. He firmly believes that the small opportunities are usually, the beginnings of a large business. His desire is to help as many people in their journey through life and help them to have a better life and more fulfilled both financial and spiritual. In the past ten years, has acquired and used the knowledge and experience in the two areas which he is passionate about, one being the internet marketing - financial advice and the other being that of personal development. These are the two sectors that live very well together, and the combination can be very profitable for you and those around you. After all, what you will learn from his books are knowledge and action. He wants to share his experience that gained to those interested because he thinks the things he learned may be useful to those who want to know more about how can optimize their personal finances, how to manage money, investments and, in general, about how everyone can have a fulfilling life. He is always guided by this next belief in everyday social life: Recognizing what type of person you are dealing with is an important first step to determining which method is most effective for dealing with them. That knowledge gives you the ability to see things differently and then react differently because of it.
- Author(s)Luke Gregory
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.