All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou have to talk with a colleague about a fraught situation, but you re worried that they ll yell, or blame you, or shut down. You fear your emotions could block you from a resolution. But you can communicate in a way that s constructivet combative. Difficult Conversations walks you through: Uncovering the root cause of friction Maintaining a positive mind-set Untangling the problem together Agreeing on a way forward Don't have much time? Get up to speed fast on the most essential business skills with HBR's 20-Minute Manager series. Whether you need a crash course or a brief refresher, each book in the series is a concise, practical primer that will help you brush up on a key management topic. Advice you can quickly read and apply, for ambitious professionals and aspiring executivesfrom the most trusted source in business. Also available as an ebook.
- Author BiographyHarvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 11 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.