Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionWe've trawled the globe and pulled together a compendium of quirky happenings, anniversaries, birthdays and traditional events and, using our vast kwledge of the cocktail world, paired each one with an appropriate cocktail. Celebrate everything from Mandela's inauguration to aliens' alleged arrival from outer space. Contents include: * Leninade on January 27, the day the siege of Leningrad was broken * Honey Bee Mine on February 14, Valentine's Day * Shamrock on March 17, St Patrick's Day * The Money Penny on April 13, James Bond's birthday * Darth Jager on May 4, Star Wars Day * Dry Ice Martini on June 18, the Icelandic Independence Day * La Bicyclette on July 1, the day the first Tour de France started * Old Flame on August 24, the day Vesuvius erupted * Vacation Cocktail on September 27, World Tourism Day * Bitches' Brew on October 31, Hallowe'en * Berlin Sour on November 9, the day the Berlin Wall came down * Rosarita Margarita on December 1, the day Rosa Parks got on a bus ...and 353 more!
- Author BiographyDifford's Guide was established in 2001 and is now recognised internationally as the world's cocktail expert. It is the author of an exhaustive cocktails website, and the well-known Difford's Guide Cocktails Encyclopaedia.
- Author(s)Simon Difford
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Weight785 g
- Width211 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.