All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA construction site crew is busy at work in this rhyming Step 1 early reader. As the work continues, readers are in for a surprise--the crew is actually a group of young friends engaged in a fun day of dramatic play. Two sheets of vehicle-themed stickers are included. It's a natural for young readers who love to build and are fans of vehicles that dig, scoop, and sometimes go ka-boom! Step 1 readers have big type and easy words, rhyme and rhythm, and picture clues, for children who kw the alphabet and are ready to read.
- Author BiographyJOAN HOLUB has written and/or illustrated over 70 books for children, including the popular Step into Reading title Shampoodle. DAVID GORDON has has written and illustrated many children's books, among them Hansel and Diesel, The Three Little Rigs, The Ugly Truckling, and Smitten. He is also a contributing illustrators to Jon Scieszka's New York Times bestselling series, Trucktown. David has art directed and/or worked on visual development, layout, and character design for numerous production companies from Lucasfilm to Pixar.
- Author(s)Joan Holub
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStep Into Reading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Gordon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.