All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone's favourite postal dog is busier than ever. This time his deliveries take him far and wide, to the castle, the Fun Park, the Library and the Arcade! Use the 'Can You Find' activities to find each character and spot the additional items hidden in each busy scene. A story and activity rolled into one, this unique search-and-find book is packed with brilliant characters and first words, plus fascinating and funny details that will keep both young and old looking - and laughing - for hours. For all fans of WHERE'S WALLY - with even more things to find, and a story too.
- Author BiographyTor Freeman was the recipient of the prestigious Maurice Sendak Fellowship 2012. She was born and educated in London and is an illustration graduate from Kingston University. Although most of her life has been spent in London, time spent living in California and her mother's home in South Africa have influenced her work today. Memories of beachcombing, evenings outside and local animals and insects come back to her whenever she picks up a pencil. Tor's other titles include the OLIVE series, and for Macmillan, Ambrose Goes for Gold, Showtime for Billie and Coco, The Toucan Brothers and Digby Dog Delivers.
- Author(s)Tor Freeman
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight189 g
- Width235 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.