All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionDigesting Life, Creating Awareness is a unique look at how to live a spiritual life in a Western setting. Johanna Engwerd has lead a typical modern life. Career as a health professional, marriage, children, illness, divorce, remarriage...what has been extraordinary about this ordinary woman has been her continuous search for spiritual meaning in her Western life.Using her life experiences and studies of Buddhism and Jungian dream analysis, Johanna draws intelligent parallels between ancient wisdom and modern science and logic. Digesting Life, Creating Awareness will be inspiring to anyone interested in transforming their day-to-day existence to a life of awareness and enlightenment.
- Author BiographyJohanna Engwerda was born in the Netherlands in 1953 and grew up in Victoria, Australia. She trained as a nurse and counsellor and has been teaching meditation since 1998. She is also involved with Jungian dream analysis. Johanna lives in the coastal city of Albany, Western Australia.
- Author(s)Johanna Engwerda
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.