Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.20Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDigger Dog loves to dig up bones - the bigger the better. But for the biggest bone in the world, what will Digger Dog need? The biggest digger in the world, of course! All through the story, the diggers get bigger, the hole gets deeper and there is the most fantastic fold-out surprise at the end! It has all the ingredients for a brilliant picture book for pre-schoolers, with an obvious d towards boys.
- Author BiographyWilliam Bee was born in London, but now lives in the English countryside. As well as writing books, he races a vintage sports car, is an international skier, and when at home tends his lawns and meadow. Bee rarely leaves his tiny village, except for international skiiing and vintage racing, but his daily walks lead to friendly encounters with the local wild life. He knows the local weasels, grass-snakes, moles and hedgehogs, as well as the family of deer that live in his garden.
- Author(s)William Bee
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/05/2015
- Content NoteColour
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cecilia Johansson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.