All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe excavator goes, chumma chumma hufft hufft FALUMP. The steamroller goes, CHUG chug CHUG chug moooooosh. The wrecking ball goes, BOOOOOM! Come on down to the construction site and make some ise with eight exciting construction vehicles as they rumble, crunch, chug, and boom their way through this lively book! The oversized format lends itself to the shape of the vehicles and the boisterous text begs to be read aloud.
- Author BiographySteve Light is a teacher and storyteller. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Steve Light
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width302 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.