All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Revised and improved using feedback and suggestions from Digging Deeper 1st edition users. * Developed in cooperation with the European Platform and in close consultation with History teachers within the Dutch TTO network. * Unlike similar courses available, Digging Deeper is specifically written for Dutch TTO schools by native English speakers. * Pitched at the appropriate level with complete coverage of the can for the Dutch TTO History curriculum. * Develops essential historical skills, ideal for project work, such as source evaluation, by extensive use of photos, research tasks, essay writing tasks and encouraging students to ask questions. * Ensures progression of language skills through in-built language development, using a familiar Dutch context where possible.
- Author(s)Jane Shuter,Paul Shuter
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDigging Deeper for the Netherlands
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight424 g
- Width220 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.