All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionTake your great idea to the next level with action research How-and when-can we find time to conduct meaningful action research? Great ideas and thought-provoking questions can only blossom through methodical inquiry. Nancy Fichtman Dana steps in as your action-research coach and leads you on a journey through wonderings to real change in your classroom. From framing your question to presenting your research, this guide will encourage, challenge, and ultimately lead you through the action research process. Teachers, students, and action-research coaches alike will learn how to: Reframe initial wonderings into pointed inquiries Creatively analyze both qualitative and quantitative data Draw action-research topics out of ordinary discussions with colleagues Share findings with others to help them improve as well With real-life vignettes, self-guided worksheets, and an included DVD, Digging Deeper into Action Research is your go-to guide each time you embark on a new journey toward professional growth.
- Author BiographyNancy Fichtman Dana is currently Professor of Education in the School of Teaching and Learning at the University of Florida, Gainesville, and has been studying practitioner inquiry for the last twenty years. During this time, she has developed and taught classes on practitioner research for undergraduate, masters, and doctoral students, coached the practitioner research of numerous educators from various districts across the nation, as well as published nine books and over 50 book chapters and articles in professional journals focused on teacher and principal professional development and practitioner inquiry.
- Author(s)Nancy Fichtman Dana
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.