All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHousewives Thru the Decades Series - The 1950s (Yeah, they were desperate then too!) In the small town of Stepp's Ford, kids rode their bikes and salesmen sold their wares door-to-door, both taking advantage of the long summer days. At night, residents nestled into their beds, forgetting to lock their doors and leaving their windows opened to cooling breezes. No one expected treachery among their own because in this land of flag-waving and apple pies, everyone knew their neighbor....But did they really? Yes, July 2, 1957, was a day like any other, or so it seemed to those on Twilight Circle, until Orson and Joan Weldon moved into the house at 212, several strange tracks were discovered in the patch of woods nearby, and the Omega salesman disappeared... On the circle, Dana Wynters has her hands full, being newly divorced and taking in her nine-year-old nephew, Remy, for the summer. In addition, a handsome stranger has rented the garage apartment next door to Dana Wynters. Sam Mac Macready claims to be a mystery writer, although Dana rarely sees him writing. Still, her two neighbors encourage Dana to snatch Mac up before some other divorcee lands him. And Mac can't help but tice Dana's stunning blue eyes and curvy figure that would have any guy whistling Dixie. But Dana and Mac's romance keeps hitting a snag, because in this quiet, little town, murder may have been done. And it seems all the neighbors have skeletons in their closets and they'll do anything to keep their secrets buried. Especially Mac.
- Author BiographyMINDA WEBBER is an Award Winning and USA TODAY Bestselling Author. As a child her ghost stories were read aloud in school to laughter and delight. In 2004, she wrote her first novel, winning critical acclaim and the ROMANTIC TIMES BOOKreviews Award for Best Historical Vampire. Love Spell Books published her first novel, along with five others, many of them garnering nominations and awards from various magazines. Since then, she has written a total of nine novels, and was picked by ROMANTIC TIMES BOOKreviews as one of the Hottest Writing Talent for 2007. She has written for Saturday morning cartoons and taught all levels from middle school to university. She lives in Texas with her family, two cats in the yard and a dog. You can contact her at: www.mindawebber.net or firstname.lastname@example.org. Other books by Minda Webber: Dating Dracula, Jr. (Young Adult Series) and Her Romantic Comedy Series: (published through Love Spell/Dorchester): The Remarkable Miss Frankenstein, The Reluctant Miss Van Helsing, The Reinvented Miss Bluebeard, & The Daughters' Grimm. MARILYN WEBBER is a produced and published WGA writer whose work has garnered nominations for both an ACADEMY AWARD and a HUMANITAS AWARD. In addition, she has won an NAACP AWARD, an NEA AWARD For the Advancement of Learning in Broadcasting, and an AMERICAN ASSOCIATION LIBRARY AWARD. Earning her M.F.A. in Screenwriting at THE AMERICAN FILM INSTITUTE, Marilyn has worked as a freelance writer in Los Angeles, beginning her career in children's programming, writing Saturday morning cartoons and animation teleplays, before switching to one hour dramas. She has written for both daytime and prime time TV, freelancing for ABC, CBS, USA, and UPN. In addition, she has worked for studios and production companies such as Universal, Disney, Warner Bros., Saban Entertainment, Hearst Entertainment, and Paramount Pictures. Marilyn has an animated feature produced by Sparky Animation, and has completed a five nonfiction book series titled The Writer's Road Maps which explains how to write for films, cartoons, animation films, TV one hour episodes, and TV sitcoms. You may contact her at www.marilynwebber.com or email@example.com. Her Young Adult Series, The Zodiac Scrolls (The Gemini, Descendant of Aries, & Libra Rising, can be found under M.K. Webber and is coming soon); Her adult historical romance novel is also coming soon.
- Author(s)Marilyn Webber
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.