All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDigital Branding gives step-by-step, practical guidance on how to build a brand online. Through exploring topics like content marketing, social media, search optimisation and web analytics, Daniel Rowles develops a robust framework for brand planning, channel selection and measuring the effectiveness of your brand campaigns. Digital Branding contains real world case studies, a guide to the free and paid tools that can help measure digital branding in each of the different online channels, examples of social guidelines, process and policy and an original step-by-step digital branding process along with measurement techniques and guidelines.
- Author BiographyDaniel Rowles has worked in digital marketing for almost 15 years on both the client and agency sides. He is a Course Director for the CIM, trains on behalf of Econsultancy and Utalk Marketing, and has been a judge for the CIM Marketing Excellence Awards since 2010. He is the co-host of the Digital Marketing Podcast, a global top-ten business podcast on iTunes. His company - TargetInternet.com - has helped clients of all types to use digital marketing more effectively, including the BBC, Vodafone, Mastercard, Aviva and Warner Brothers. He is also the author of Mobile Marketing (Kogan Page, 2013).
- Author(s)Daniel Rowles
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition StatementRe-issue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.