All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features a unique, practical approach to the design of high-speed digital circuit boards. It provides designers with the tools they need to lay out digital circuit boards for fast logic and to get designs working the first time around. Presenting an alternative to the circuit theory approach, it emphasizes energy flow rather than just signal interconnection to explain logic circuit behavior. The book shows how treating design in terms of transmission lines will ensure that the logic will function, addressing both storage and movement of electrical energy on these lines.
- Author BiographyRalph Morrison is a consultant and lecturer in the area of interference control and electronics. He has thirty years of design and consulting experience, was president of Instrum for more than a decade, and has authored Noise and Other Interfering Signals, Grounding and Shielding in Facilities, and Solving Interference Problems in Electronics, all from Wiley.
- Author(s)Ralph Morrison
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight650 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.