All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionAs the use of digital techlogy has grown, so necessarily has the body of research into its effects at the personal, group and organizational levels, but there is one book that looks at how digital techlogy has specifically influenced creativity. Digital Creativity: Individuals, Groups, and Organizations discusses all spectrums of influence that digital techlogies have on creativity from the individual, team, and organization level. This book offers a new kind of creativity model encompassing all three levels of creativity. It combines each level into a unified creativity framework in which organizations regardless of their industry types could benefit in reengineering their business processes as well as strategies. For this purpose, the book considers various factors that would affect creativity- individuals' digital efficacy, heterogeneity among members (i.e., age, gender, races, tenure, education, and culture, etc), CMC (Computer-Mediated Communication), task complexity, exploitation, exploration, culture, organizational learning capability, and kwledge networks among members. This book introduces a theorized and systematic glimpse into the exciting realm of digital creativity. It is organized with contents starting from individuals to teams and ultimately to organizations, each with various techniques and cases. Each chapter shows how individuals, teams, and organizations can become more creative through use of digital techlogies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleIntegrated Series in Information Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white tables, biography
- Weight420 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKun Chang Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.