All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionDigital Darwinism is a key challenge for all companies and brands. Not all companies and managers are aware of the challenges lying ahead. This book helps to identify the need for change and adaption based on a framework of findings and additional tools to position you and your company in the digital rat race.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ralf T. Kreutzer is Professor of Marketing, Berlin School of Economics and Law and Marketing and Management Consultant. He worked as senior manager and managing director as Bertelsmann, Volkswagen and Deutsche Post. Karl-Heinz Land, Digital Darwinist and Evangelist, founder of Neuland Consult; is a renowned figure in the fields of Technology and Social Media Marketing with a 25-year international history as an entrepreneur and manager in IT-industry.
- Author(s)Karl-Heinz Land,Ralf Kreutzer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/09/2014
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 105 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.