All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutoCAD is the industry standard for two-dimensional construction drawings, and this manual was created specifically to help designers master it. Neither overly simplistic r excessively technical, Digital Drawing for Designers: A Visual Guide to AutoCAD 2012 teaches by relating to what architects and interior designers understand best: the visual world. Beginning with the building blocks of drawing (lines, circles, and arcs), the book progresses through architectural graphic standards, enabling students to create drawings that effectively communicate their design ideas. Advanced features such as antative dimensions, antative blocks, express tools, and linking drawings (XREFs) are also covered. Instructions are illustrated using language and concepts from manual drafting, facilitating a smooth transition to the digital environment for all designers. New learners will appreciate the step-by-step lessons and visual illustrations, while experienced design professionals can easily access material to refresh their kwledge. Clear, concise, and above all visual, this AutoCAD guide speaks directly to the needs of architects and interior designers.
- Author BiographyDouglas R. Seidler, Associate AIA, LEED AP, NCIDQ Certificate No. 25481, IDEC, is an Assistant Professor of Interior Design at Marymount University. He teaches a wide range of graduate and undergraduate courses including foundation studio, materials and methods studio, commercial design studio, furniture design, senior studio, computer drafting, construction documents, design communication, and thesis documentation. His research focuses on the application of pedagogical research in design education. Seidler has over twelve years of professional experience in Architecture and Interior Design.
- Author(s)Douglas R. Seidler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Weight620 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.