All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers extensive research into multi-disciplinary forms of digital experience design. It includes unique autobiographical accounts of people working in the experience design industry today. It examines the growth in digital experience design and how offline worlds inspire online design through the lenses of other disciplines.Although the dot.com bubble burst long ago, the interactive media industry is still flush with fresh talent, new ideas, and financial success. Digital Experience Design chronicles the diverse histories and perspectives of people working in the dot.com world alongside an account of the current issues facing the industry. From the perspective of older disciplines such as education, fine art, and cinema, this volume investigates how dot.com practitioners balance the science of usability with abstract factors such as the emotional response design can provoke. Contributors from a wide-range of different backgrounds offer autobiographical accounts of their careers in the digital experience design and interactive media industry. Digital Experience Design seeks to borrow from alternative fields that have richer traditions and longer histories in experience design to assist current online designers and practitioners. With in-depth discussion of a variety of disciplines and topics, including screen-based design and e-learning, this edited volume is a valuable resource for industry practitioners and students and teachers of interactive media.
- Author BiographyLinda Leung is Senior Lecturer at the Institute for Interactive Media and Learning, University of Technology Studies.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Weight399 g
- Width174 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLinda Leung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.