All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book adopts an explicitly postmodernist perspective of the digital revolution. While exploring issues relating to the re-creation of social life in the digital world, its main focus is on the political ecomy and in particular the extent to which the paradigms of capitalism and socialism can be mapped as postcapitalism onto this new world.
- Author BiographyRaphael Sassower is Professor of Philosophy at University of Colorado, USA. His most recent publications include Popper's Legacy and Postcapitalism.
- Author(s)Raphael Sassower
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.