All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with digital filtering methods for 1-D and 2-D signals, this book provides the theoretical background in signal processing, covering topics such as the z-transform, Shann sampling theorem and fast Fourier transform. An entire chapter is devoted to the design of time-continuous filters which provides a useful preliminary step for analog-to-digital filter conversion. Attention is also given to the main methods of designing finite impulse response (FIR) and infinite impulse response (IIR) filters. Bi-dimensional digital filtering (image filtering) is investigated and a study on stability analysis, a very useful tool when implementing IIR filters, is also carried out. As such, it will provide a practical and useful guide to those engaged in signal processing.
- Author BiographyMohamed Najim has published several books, more than 220 technical papers and has taught courses in digital signal processing for more than 30 years.
- PublisherISTE Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleDigital Signal & Image Processing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMohamed Najim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.