All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's workforce is quicker, sharper, more visually oriented, and more techlogy-savvy than ever before. In order to truly benefit from the learning power and enthusiasm of this new workforce, education and training methods must adapt to the way people learn today, and in the future. Digital Game-Based Learning is a landmark volume that traces the shift from traditional learning techniques to digital and game-based learning methods. It demonstrates how learners have changed, how game-based learning actually works, its current and future applications, as well as looking at the role of educators and trainers in this new and exciting arena.
- Author BiographyMarc Prensky is a highly successful speaker, writer, and consultant specializing in education and learning.
- Author(s)Marc Prensky
- PublisherParagon House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParagon House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.