All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reinvigorates the space between scholarly texts on self-representation, voice and agency and practical field-guides to community media and digital storytelling. It offers reflection on the ethical praxis of co-creative media, and an indispensable suite of digitally savvy representation strategies, pertinent to modern people everywhere.
- Author BiographySonja Vivienne lectures in Digital Media at Flinders University of South Australia, Australia. Her research focuses on digitally mediated self-representation, online activism and storytelling among networked publics. She has a background in media production, working with marginalised communities towards social change.
- Author(s)Sonja Vivienne
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Communication for Social Change
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.