All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe challenge behind the processing of digital images is the huge amounts of data that has to be processed in an extremely short period of time. This book is a broad-ranging technical survey of computational and analytical methods and tools for digital image analysis and interpretation. The ultimate goal is to create a rich set of computational methods for image analysis and interpretation that can achieve rapid response times. This book will serve as an excellent up-to-date resource for computer scientists and engineers in digital imaging and analysis.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1016 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byHorst Bischof,Walter G. Kropatsch
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.