All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDigital Information Strategies: From Applications and Content to Libraries and People provides a summary and summation of key themes, advances, and trends in all aspects of digital information at the present time. This helpful resource explores the impact of developing techlogies on the information world. Written from an international perspective, the book emphasizes key current topics and future developments. The publication is based on a dynamic set of contents that respond to, and anticipate, what is happening-and what may well happen-in the field of digital information.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Baker has published widely in the field of Library and Information Studies, with eighteen monographs and over 100 articles to his credit. He has spoken worldwide at numerous conferences, led workshops and seminars. His other key professional interest and expertise has been in the field of human resources, where he has also been active in major national projects. Wendy Evans is the Head of Library at the University of St. Mark and St John, UK. She has published and lectured in the field of electronic journal and database usage, access versus ownership of journals, and has already co-edited and co-authored four books with David Baker.
- Author(s)David Baker,Wendy Evans
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.